This is an app developed for Android that works under a scoring system through which it is possible to add points and exchange them for different benefits and discounts.
We are talking about a tool for young people from 13 to 30 years with personalized transport cards. In addition, the app allows access to general interest information to improve mobility and publicize new entertainment activities.
The system of the application is a scoring system, that is, to add points in cultural centers, museums, sports centers, etc., and then change them for public and private benefits. MOVI Joven also offers a schedule of activities, information about young public and private spaces and access to services ¿Cómo llego?, ¿Cuándo llega?, ¿Cuánto tengo? and Mi Bici Tu Bici.
What can the accumulated points be exchanged for?
- Free tickets and/or discounts for recitals, plays or movies.
- Free tickets to international shows or local productions.
- Discounts at the Rosario Municipal Publishing House, bookstores and museum stores.
- Free tickets for Florida, the pool complex of the Alem Park and pools of the municipal sports centers.
- Daily, monthly and annual subscriptions to the Mi Bici Tu Bici system.
How to add points?
- Attend workshops, cultural spaces, museums, sports centers, etc.
- Participate in cultural activities.
- Use the public bike system My Bike Your Bike.
- Reload to Movi card.
- Bring recyclable materials to the Econcanjes.
- Remove books from municipal libraries.
- Cursar in municipal artistic schools.